Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Haircut!

Well, after watching Finn rub his eyes and ears for a week from the hair tickling his face, we decided it was time for his first official "big boy" hair cut!
A before picture of his long cool baby hair. (He now blinks non-stop once you point the camera at his face because he doesn't like the flash. Pretty cute but it makes it hard to take a good photo!)


He got to ride in an airplane, watch Toy Story and play with toys. All in all not a bad experience. At the end he kept leaning way back as the lady tried to use the electric clippers on the back of his head/neck. Finn wanted to look at what was making all the noise!

Ta Da! The finished product. Really not too different from the beginning, but I realized that it doesn't take much of a trim to make your baby look like a big boy! Sniff....

2 comments:

The Crew! said...

What??!! You didn't tell me you guys had a BOY! I better pack away the one year birthday gifts I picked up. I suppose she...I mean, he...won't take to tea sets and Dora dolls.

Just kidding. He's such a cutie. I really like the new 'do!

I remember cutting off Jillian's mullet. I had such a hard time doing it but in the end Jon was right and she needed it. Ha!

Lilly Pad said...

He's so cute! I remember when Makenna used to blink because she was scared of the flash from the camera. It wasn't fun when I was trying to get her pictures done professionally. We had like three pics to choose from. Just be thankful he has hair. He definitely has more than my daughter.
Star