For Halloween Finn wanted to dress up like a gnome (with a little persuading perhaps) so a gnome he was!! A very cute one I'd have to say. He was pretty tired by the time I took this picture however so we had to strap him in his booster seat to get him to sit still long enough to even take a picture. This was pre-sugar too! Yikes! :)
My mom came over and helped dress the escape artist. He's showing the camera where her "teef" are, as he's learned that word lately.
We went to Harvest Fest at Solid Rock Fellowship after dinner where they had a toddler room. Finn mostly took to the ball pool. He was supposed to be looking for candy in the balls, but I don't think he got that part...
He did take a few steps sideways this night next to the ball pit all by himself! He had taken one step the day before (October 30th) forward, so we'll see how long it takes him to start stringing these steps together!

1 comment:
Love his gnome costume. Adorable!!
Post a Comment