Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mancakes at the Stepping Stone Cafe

Deborah, a friend from OIT, her hubby Casey and her sister (Sarah I think! Sorry!) met us on Sunday morning at the Stepping Stone Cafe in NW Portland for some man-sized pancakes. If you can eat three by yourself in an allotted time, you can get your picture on the "wall of shame."


This is only TWO pancakes-not even three!
No, Deborah did not even finish one by herself. Chris, Finn and I ate one (mostly Chris) and Deborah, Casey and her sister ate the other. For being so large though, they are suprisingly tasty!

Oh, and the Cafe's motto:
"You eat here because we let you."

Sounds like a challenge, don't you think?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! We need to go next time the O's come to Oregon. those do look good for being so large.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I think I could do it... maybe... I love pancakes.