We finally got to take Finn to the beach for a day as Chris had a little time off work recently! It was nice to escape the hot weather in town, also. 
When we first arrived, it was overcast and foggy, so that you could see sand, but not the water.
We walked around town first and then had lunch at a taco house. Finn, my usually "very mild on the spice please" boy was digging into the salsa!
Yeah....
I get that Finn looks like Chris (especially his baby pictures), but these two photos made me think that there is definitely a bit of me in that kid too.
Finn LOVED the beach. I was wondering if he'd like it, since he doesn't always like getting his hands dirty in the yard, but he did not mind getting sand ALL OVER himself. He would have played out there all day I think if we had let him. I believe I could have brought a book and read and he would have been perfectly happy to just play. For those of you who know Finn, you know that is saying a lot!
And some running away from the waves.
All in all, it was a very nice day. Finn love the beach, so we'll have to get back again before the summer is over. Hope you all get a chance to do some wave running yourselves this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment