Friday, January 15, 2010

Catching Up a Little

So, since I haven't posted in quite a while, I thought I'd catch us up quickly....



Chris's parents were married in the Catholic church in a small ceremony the Friday after Thanksgiving, so we all got to dress up!

Finn was one of many monkeys at Harvest Fest provided by Old Navy.


At a super cool pumpkin patch about five minutes from our house! Finn picked this perfect size pumpkin and stuck with it the whole time. I was very thankful!



Our friends that went to the pumpkin patch with us! (Their moms were present also.)




Finn simply looking adorable. He can get away with it now...when he's a teen-not so much.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm confused.. Chris's parents got married?? I thought that they already were married??

You guys look great!

Meg

The Johnsons said...

So, Chris's parents were married, but they weren't married in the eyes of the Catholic Church (due to previous marriages a long time ago and church rules). So, they got all the "legal" parts taken care of so they could be married in the Catholic Church. Does that make sense?!? :)