
Finn recently finished his first round of swim lessons at the nearby aquatic center. He was a Blowfish this time (kids are until they are 3 years old) so I was in the pool with him. He did really well at kicking, blowing bubbles and despite a small setback, was pretty good at going under water too. I couldn't really take the camera with me to the lessons, but I did get this picture afterward on the last day. Good job Finn!

Finn also recently moved up to his "big boy bed" which is his crib converted to a toddler bed for now. He loves that he can get in and out of it himself (and so does my back), but he's also been very good about staying in his bed when it is time to sleep. I was worried that it would be a big struggle, but I think waiting until now to give him this freedom really made it easier for us.

However, he still did fall out of his bed...four times the first night to be exact. We even put pillows down in expectation of this possibility, but the first time he fell out, we found him about three feet away from the pillows fast asleep. We figure he must have fallen out of bed and bounced off the pillow like a trampoline onto the floor. The learning curve was steep however, as he only fell out once the next couple of nights and has been staying in consistently the last week or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment