Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Denver!!

We went to Denver in April to visit our friends Dustin and Allison Sprick and their adorable 17 month old (at the time) son Seth. Not to leave out baby #2 on the way, well, really any day now!

Allison and Seth
Seth with his daddy's backpack...ready for some hiking in the beautiful Rockies!
I love this picture! Don't they both look so serious!
Awww...so sweet! Dustin with his handsome first born.
At first I think Finn didn't really know what to make of Seth, but after the first few days he really seemed to warm up to him and being in Denver....maybe just a different house and crib too.
We had a great time and enjoyed some fabulous weather....hail like snow balls pelting us in Boulder at the farmer's market one day and a nice sunny 60 degrees that felt like 80 another day! Yeah, being that high (elevation wise, I mean) can really alter how weather feels and acts. :)
Thanks for having us Spricks!

No comments: