Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finn Update!

We went to the pediatrician Monday for Finn's (slightly late) 9 month appointment and he was 20 lbs. 7 ozs. and 30 inches long! He also now has 5 teeth and is crawling! I'm having a little trouble with my camera getting videos off it right now, but I'll try to get a video of that up soon! Baby-proofing here we come!

3 comments:

The Crew! said...

What the heck are you feeding that kid? 20.5 pounds? Are you kidding me? Eli barely broke 16!! At this rate Finn will officially be bigger than my five year old by his second birthday, only 11.5 pounds to go. HA!

The Johnsons said...

Well, he did eat his spinach at the German restaurant...maybe that was it? :) I really don't know-I do know, however, that I have to PLAN what to feed him at each meal and make sure that I have enough food around that he can eat!

Lilly Pad said...

Wow, Finn is a BIG boy! Really, what are you feeding him? Just kidding! Makenna is 19 months and 25 1/2 lbs. and almost 34 inches long. Finn will be catching up with her before we know it.