Monday, September 29, 2008

Finn Turns One Year Old!

My baby, my little bitty infant of a boy turned one on Saturday. So I of course had a party! :)

We had some family and friends over for food and conversation and to watch Finn act totally uninterested with opening gifts! (He was way more interested in playing with the other kids there, so I guess that's not all bad.)

We had a great time and the chocolate fountain was a big hit, so thanks go out to my sister Joanna!! Missed ya babe!
"Um....what do I do with this?" (It's his first cupcake ever.)
"Ohhhh. This is tasty!" (Plus a little messy)
"Can I have another?" (Said by Finn in reality as "Mor?" as he looks over at the cupcakes on the table...)
"No honey-Finish the cupcake in your bib." Said by me laughing at the almost whole cupcake that is now lodged in the pocket of his frog bib.

Ah yes. We don't dance or play games really. We don't sing karaoke. However we do know how to eat. Amen. :)

1 comment:

Lilly Pad said...

Happy Birthday Finn! Wow, you are ONE already. You keep getting more and more adorable.