Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday Party Number 2!

For party number two we headed to my favorite Chinese food around town, ate a scrumptious lunch, then did a traditional bowling outing. It was by far the most hyperactive bowling alley I've ever been to (large screens with pop music videos at the end of every lane), but we had a good time!
Chris's sis and bro, Joanna and Mike at bowling. Both posing for the camera in their own unique way. :)
Finn needed a little tutorial. It was his first time.

Henry and Finn bowled together. They actually did very well!


The adorable grandparents at bowling!



Dada and Finn giggling together.

Mike and Dale at Hot Plate Asian Cuisine. Yummy!!

Wes and Amanda!

Katie with Adelia and Charlie (who was obviously not yet interested in the best Chinese food ever!).

Henry and Finn. They have a lot of fun together, but can be also very loud....I felt a little bad for the other customers. It was mostly Finn, I'll admit. Finn would yell and then Henry would lean over and say, "Shhhh" while holding his finger up to his mouth!

1 comment:

katie said...

you are being too kind, Henry was in on all that noise too, he can be so loud! I think Finn just wanted to be heard over all the Myers!!! Happy Birthday!!!!