Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Burgers (and more Burgers), Peanuts, Fries and Laser Tag!

As part of my birthday celebration Chris and I joined two other couples for dinner and laser tag while my very nice mother watched Finn. We hit Five Guys Burgers in Beaverton, since I had heard that it was like In n Out, but let me tell you, it's not. Just a word of advice, unless you want a waaaay too large burger (think TWO patties of thickly hand smashed beef) on your burger, get a "Little Burger". It sounds like a kid's burger, but it's not. It's a NORMAL burger. We all made this mistake this time around, but if any of us ever decide to return, we shall not be fooled twice. (Except maybe Chris, he likes two patties of bovine.)

The girls, Hannah Couch and Katrina Cope!
Hannah with hubby Kelly.

Katrina with hubby Alex!
After burgers we wend to Laserport for laser tag which was totally fun! I felt like I was back in high school (could have been the rest of the crowd there), but I would recommend it!



No comments: