Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Half Marathon

I did it! I was slower due to some digestive ailments and a few trips to the bathroom, but overall a successful 1/2 marathon! I love this race, the length and the scenery on the way. I hope to do it again and again! Thanks for your prayers if you were praying for me to be able to attempt the race, God answered!

2 comments:

Jon Olson said...

Congrats. It looks like you have a 3:30 time for the event. With all the issues, I'd say thats wonderful! My other friend, Jim, ran in the race also.

Jon

The Johnsons said...

Yes I did have that time! Are you my half-marathon stalker? I thought I felt a presence behind me the whole time I was walking.... ;) All things considered I was happy with the time and the very fact I finished, but I was actually an average of two minutes slower per mile than last year....although I don't think that it was so much that I was walking slower... It was fun though!