I had a girl's morning making jewelry with some friends one Saturday, so I sent Finn and Chris to the air show that is at the Hillsboro airport not far from our house. Trust me, we can easily hear (be deafened by!) the jets streaking over our house during the show and the week aforehand as they practice their maneuvers.

Chris took these pictures from the air show. This is a parachuter descending from an airplane.

Finn checking out the show with a cracker snack.

This part cracks me up. So, I know that it was busy there and it was just Chris and Finn in the stroller with no help, but three pictures in a row of Finn just hunkered down in front of different airplanes that he wasn't even looking at....plus Chris only stopped taking these pictures because the camera ran out of memory!


He he! Anyhow, they had a really good time, minus when Finn started bawling from the loud jet that went by twice really low and loudly. We'll definitely hit the air show up again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment