Thanks to all who came for Finn's birthday party at Rood Bridge Park and to those who sent cards and gifts for Finn! He had a great birthday, sings the first line to "Happy Birthday to You" and tries to blow out all my pretty scented candles around the house now! :)

Opening presents! Lots of great stuff! I'm so spoiled.... (but I love it!).

Allison and Paige, friends from Colorado visiting for the weekend!

Debbie and Dale Johnson, or
Busia and Pop-pop to Finn. (
Busia is Polish for grandma)

Tanya's side of the family...her Aunt Shawna, mother Tracy, Uncle Tim and Aunt Monica. Her cousins Wolfgang and Hans were there too! What a treat!

Seth, another Colorado child, digging into ice cream and cake!

Paige and her ice cream.
Yummo!

Finn with Delia and Henry Myers.
Hmmm..I just realized..where is Finn's plate? Is it the one in front of Delia? Who knows?

Olivia Lucia-another cake lover!

And the Cake! It was pretty good, I must say! (No, I did not make it, Costco did!)
Proverbs 23:15-16
My son, if your heart is wise,
then my heart will be glad;
my inmost being will rejoice
when your lips speak what is right.

Chris with Seth....this is what I got when I asked him to smile! Hilarious!

Cori and Michael
Neubauer. Unfortunately, Michael had had a run in with his dresser earlier in the week. Ouch! He's doing better now though, we're happy to report! :)

And a second picture of them....I'm trying to erase it, but blogger won't let me...interesting..

Charlie and Wes Myers.

And Charlie with mama- Katie Myers! He's so close to walking!

Miss Delia Myers looking cute!

Max
Dadaj- a new friend!

Super cute
wrapping job by
Busia and Pop-pop. As Dustin
Sprick said, "I see who is leading the train!" Well, at least on September 27
th each year, Finn will be the chief Engineer!
1 comment:
That was super fun! We have some great pics; I'll send them your way. Thank you, sweet Finn, for sharing your big day with us!!
Post a Comment