For Chris's THIRTIETH birthday, we went wine tasting! Chris and I were enjoying wine tasting when we first got married, then after being in California for a bit, I realized that it wasn't so great for my poor stomach. Chris has missed it a bit though, since we don't hardly ever drink at home because one person drinking a bottle of wine either wastes the wine or the person (I'm assuming, we haven't actually ever tried for the record.). But with family to join in, we set off for the Dundee area to taste some local bests.

Finn ready to go! He didn't wine taste, but one estate made their own grapejuice also, so he got to sample that.

Ready to head out!

At one estate, I opened the van door to put Finn inside and the local doggie decided to jump right in and take a seat. I had to push/drag him out of the vehicle.

This estate had a horse drawn carriage arrive while we were there (via our minivan). Guess there are other ways to fly...

We all wore photos of the man of honor that day. Plus this way we couldn't lose eachother...or Chris.

Kenny and his girlfriend Amy, after a vicious game of Wii sword fighting. They were still friends luckily, but it was the funniest game-play I've ever seen. They went from quiet mild mannered couple to crazy samurai yeilding maniacs in a matter of seconds...then back to quiet and reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment