So, I'm a little behind here, but hopefully late is better than never! We had a nice brunch at our house on Sunday morning with the "grandmas", along with my bro Kenny and Chris's sister Joanna. The day before we had celebrated with all of Chris's family (Dale and Mike included) Chris's birthday, which included a trip to Wunderland (arcade!) and dinner at Claim Jumper....yummy. Finn made out at the arcade, as most of the little toys you can purchase with your ticket winnings are for little kids anyhow. He got a little coin bank, a blow up giraffe, and stuffed animals! More like his birthday than Chris's!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Holy moly! Your mama looks fabulous!!!! I haven't seen her in a long while but she looks amazing. I dont think I've ever seen a picture of Chris' family!
Yeah, they are both pretty hot grandmas! I'm hoping that some of those good genetics will rub off on me.... :)
Post a Comment