We've become Canada. The snows are here, along with barely livable temperatures in the teens (highs in the 20's). Life is good, eh?


Hmmmm.....maybe should have brought those in earlier. Now they'll just have to survive the winter because you KNOW I'm not going out there to retrieve them.

Yeah, Finn didn't get his soccer ball inside in time either. I'm always telling that kid to pick up his toys before the snows come. Hope a polar bear doesn't mistake it for a tie-dyed penguin.

Hey, at least we get a break from yard work! Wooohooo!
1 comment:
Looks a lot like IL right now. And they are calling for another 6-12 inches of snow today. High of 15 degrees. BURR!!!! We're definitely not in San Jose anymore. Even though I heard they do have some snow in the foothills. crazy winter so far! All I have to say is Thank You God for the fact that our heat is working.
Post a Comment