Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Christmas Tree, Ned

We got our Chrismas tree up the same weekend as the bazaar. Our friends the Couchs were nice enough to include us in their trip out to get a tree, which included us getting a free one! (Yes, legally) A family was trying to just clear their land in Newburg, so we got to pick up a cute tree for free! I was partial to the more homely trees this year, so we grabbed up this cutie before another eccentric family took him. I'm naming him Ned.



Chris decorating Ned.

Ned in his full decked out glory, minus all ornaments that could easily break or contain small parts.


Yes, I shall take a picture of Finn in his antlers made for a canine every year that he lives at our house.



Rudolph's got nothing on my boy! (Hey, maybe a good idea for a bumper sticker?)


No comments: