We got enough snow yesterday (and it wasn't so freezing cold), so I took Finn outside to play in the backyard's fresh powder (for about 10 minutes). My guess is we had between 3-4 inches. So pretty!

He thought it was neat, but didn't really get what to do in it, and he was having trouble walking in that deep of snow. Not a kid born for the mid-west.

We did have enough snow to build Jeannie here. However, shortly after we left to go inside, Jeannie collapsed into a heap. Talk about drama!

Fell off my boot when I came inside. Just thought it was cool.

Our resident prayer gnome. My guess is he's praying for sunshine. I forgot his name...Sara had a good name for him....what was it?
4 comments:
Your gnome's name is "LL Cool J" and he's prayer goes something like this:
I'm going back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali, I'm going back to Cali
Gonna leave this Cold white behind.
Gonna roll with my top down, cruising to the beat.
Gonna roll back to San jo. I've Given Oregon the enough go.
Peace. Out. God take me back!!!
What in the world?! Is that rap supposed to make me want to leave and return to Cali-the thug state?
Very creative Jon my dear, but you will have to try harder than that! :)
Oh, and do you listen to LL Cool J?
Haven't you figured out by now that between LL and Snoop we are the rap masters???
I have to say, quite clever my darling JO Lyric Master!
Oh, Frederico.
Post a Comment